Friday, July 31, 2009

Sian

It's friday again and as usual, its only 2 hours of Sprog for the day... This time at least i got to know how our GPA are calculated... and sadly we wont be able to know the marks for our Labtest 4... :'( , They are keeping our final scores confidential and we will only know the grade we will be getting...


500 over students taking this module now... and distinction is only awarded to the top 10% of the cohort... Meaning, I can forget about getting that, I think I just aim for A can liao...


Went to pool around 2pm and just play... realised that my skill is still as bad as ever... Sian liao so left at 6 with Guang Yi. -.-



I can't let her know how much I liked her... In fact, I cant let anyone knows at all... I can only keep all these to myself... And hope that as time pass I can slowly forget her...

No comments:

Post a Comment