Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Updates

Haven been posting for some time... Just some quick updates...


Sat - That evening me and my brother went to Esplanade to catch the Fireworks for the last rehearsal of NDP 09, Pretty nice... Enjoyed myself throughout the time... Planning to go again this coming Sunday... This time will take some good photo... ;D


Sun - Slack whole day. At night decided to chat with Choel for the first time... She begins asking alot of Chem Qns which is so hard... Zzzz.. Anyway we had such a good time chatting that we only stop near midnight... LOL!


Mon - Lesson as usual... was suffering from monday blues... I was lost at PEEE lesson, the topic covered was quite hard...


Today - Reflection Journal 2! I wrote alot but dunno what I am writing to be honest... I got a bad feeling for this RJ... After that is PEEE lecture again and I become even more lost... I think I really need to revise my PEEE liao, its getting so tough!



P.S: Claymore 94 is finally out today!!! Whee~~~ Alicia is thrashing Riful in a 2v2 battle with Alicia/Beth vs Riful/Duff... This time you can really see how Riful and Duff care for one another... Quite touching... Anyway that fight was interrupted and the scene turn to the fight between Clare and Raciela... Raciela begins firing a ring of blades that can morph and evolved into AB-like beings... Next chapter can see Priscilla in action too... AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment