Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1 Sausage & 2 Eggs

I feared so much for today... cos I knew we will be getting back our Sprog labtest result... And finally when my turn to take back my paper, I heaved a sigh of relief when Mr Andy treated me 1 sausage and 2 eggs for the paper... Phew! The load is off my back! I had cleared the third round of labtest... All that left now is the final labtest 4 and the module will be over liao...


Mr Andy also flash our class cumulated scores on the screen, and I calculated a total of 69/75 marks so far... or 92% average... Which means for the last labtest if I can score 40 marks and above, I can secure A for the module since Mr andy assured us that everyone will get at least a pass for GP. However if I plan to go for distinction, I think I need to score >90 for LT 4... which is kinda hard T.T...


SPROG Module: Labtests - 4x15%, MST - 20%, GP - 10%, Quiz - 10%. [Total: 100%]


Anyway there is nothing to be really joyful about... Both DE and PEEE practical is coming within 2-3 weeks time... And it is my most feared test cos I sux at practical... Especially DE!!! I think I am really dead this time round! :'(



P.S: To Joseph, WK, XS and HH... Congrats for scoring full marks for the paper! Joseph especially, the only 1 who score straight 100 for all 3 labtests (Imba sia)!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment