Friday, July 24, 2009

The Labtest

Today Sprog labtest was kinda scary to be honest... although I admit it wasn't really that hard, but damn! I was trembling throughout the test... Dunno why sia... The fear of not getting good grades? or maybe I am giving myself too much stress?


Anyway today lesson end early as usual (it's friday)... unfortunately I had to stay back to finish up the stupid IE project... kinda sian as my circuit board was really quite in bad shape, but thanks to Peikun... with his gracious and professional aid I was finally able to salvage the otherwise gone-case board :)...


Well headed home soon after that, didnt feel like going to pool club so yeah... been fumbling around with the customisation of my blog since then... now still trying to figure out how to edit and make this blog better... -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment