Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cousin's birthday

Ytd was my cousin Felvira's 21st birthday... Time really flies and now she is 21 already... Anyway we went to pow sing restauant at serangoon garden for celebration and we all had an enjoyable time... What is worth mentioning is that the food there was really good... (now i know where is the alternate place for chicken rice ^^)


Went to my eldest brother house after that to stay... And as usual, teasing my adorable niece Kyra is just so fun! Had a game of inhouse dota at 10pm and this match was hilarious... At the last part of game my teammate luna died after getting his divine rapier and I managed to loot it in time... chasing the yellow HP bar enchant right after that and killing it in 1 hit... 1185 critical dmg!!! (I was SK)... Muahaha!!! Can't stop laughing!!


Woke up at 8 just now to had a early breakfast at Jalan Kayu (yes its the legendary prata stall!). We happen to come across this particular small terrace unit nearby that house more 20 cats at the backyard! Most of the cats were locked inside their cage and the entire place stink like hell! Heard from my brother that the owner always tio complained by its neighbor for the stench and his unhygenic practice...


That all for the weekend though... Will be slacking for the rest of the day anyway :P



P.S: I got this meaningful quote from my brother ytd "Never stay at the bottom of the chain in watever you do... Cause when u look up to the people above you, wat did you see? Their ass!... And when they shit, where does it land? ON YOU!"

There is a reason why we need to study hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment