Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bad morning

Had a very very bad start in the morning... First is the stupid MRT trains which screwed up during the peak hour service... One of the train I think broke down and the service was delayed for like 30 mins... Den after that each train only arrive once every 8-10mins... I was like WTF!!! The plaform at Eunos is sooo crowded until the entire platform is inaccessible... Went to Kambangan waited again for 2 trains (Which is sooo full until you can see the passengers inside bursting out when the train door open) den go further to Tanah Merah to board again... Bastard man! I ended up almost 1.5 hours late for lesson.


2nd is my IE project... I realised the output for the display is wrong... Had to redo the entire circuit design again... Was like completely demoralised... But luckily Helmi was fast and help alot in completing the Multisim stimulation, able to catch up abit by the end of the IE lesson....


Had a bad start... But things eventually turn out fine by the end of the day, really had a fun time at pools club, although I didnt play a lot, but I got try out new pool glove from Benson... Hahaha...



Tml seem like going to be a fun day... Going for HWC free BBQ... Lets pray that I can win the Razor Deathadder mouse... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment