Sunday, August 16, 2009

Expensive weekend..

Look like this is my most expensive weekend for the year... Spent almost all on pool...


Went to play pool at Bugis pool fusion with Benson and his friend Jason yesterday... we proceed to Q shop see some of cue after that... didnt buy any cue though...


Today however, first thing early morning 9 am Jeremy pull me off for breakfast at mac before playing pool at Pool Fusion (again!)... played till 2pm.. Great! Out of the 10+ matches I played, only win him by 3 time... I still can't on par with him even after I joined pool club... Sibei sad... Anyway we had wanton mee for lunch before he go home... I went to city hall to get some stuffs before meeting Choel...


Choel joined me around 3+ and we went back to pool fusion (and again!) and played till 6 plus... Taught her abit on how to play pool... Treated her dinner after finishing our game...


This weekend alone I guess almost 100 gone... Not to mention I might be planning to buy personal cue soon... >.<


P.S: And yes... Tml is DE labtest... I'm pretty much dead liao... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment