Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All that I wanted...

Was a very simple relationship... Not those dramatic kind or whatsoever... But a simple one... where a boy likes a gal, and a gal like a boy and they live ever happily after... Also by saying so... I dun refer that kind that use sex to make a couple stay together... I start to understand that is not love, but lust... A true love... where one always show care and concern for another, always make the other smile, joke and fool around. A kiss from your loved one, is something that is much more passionate than sex many times...


But in real life that never happen... What can I really expect? I dun really ask for anything much... but stay true and committed. When I get into a r/s I am dead serious... that is to say I dun really mix with other gals as well... Cos I really believe in being faithful... But at the same time I am also expecting my stead to do the same too..

That is all I ever ask for... But it seem to be the hardest as well... Look like simple was never meant to be simple in the first place...

I went through too much pain... way too much that I no longer believe that true love exist... I have already lost everything... I dunwan that to happen again...



Samidare... The OST from naruto that summarised my life so far... I hope... I will never have to listen to you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment