Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sad news

Just received a sad new today... I wont be able to qualify for diploma with merit despite having a GPA that is eligible for it...



Why? Thanks to my last semester stupid GEM module "Understanding Weather". Just one ugly sore D- in my grade for this and I failed one of the criteria needed to qualify for DWM... Sigh...


That stupid module was practically a waste of time, beside boring, the teacher was like practically making everybody sleep in every lesson. I dunno why am I so dumb to even choose this GEM, but yeah everything now was too late, there is no turning back... :(


So yeah, talking about a module that wasn't even counted inside my GPA that ended up jeopardising my DWM (and my possible slot in the director honour list as well), you can imagine how "happy" I am right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment