Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pool for hols

This entire 2 short week break has been nothing to me but pool... Been pooling all the way...


Currently the freshnies in moberly are really the batch that consist lots of good players... Calvin, Zhi Cheng, Ivan, Jingliang and Shermaine to name a few, not to mention SPGG peeps like Raith, Jin Seng and Yan Hui... lol!!


Been preparing alot for the upcoming trial (no doubt I cannot enter moberly team but heck I still going) and the PJC friendly match... Like racing with Jackie and Clement chow... Won Jackie with 4-1, but tio thrash by clement chow 0-5...


I am prepared to lose to Clement (Moberly team captain) in the side betting race, but hell, I was totally caught off guard that he had improved THIS much! I was already playing at the form which I know its one of my best form I had been playing so far and yet I still get mobbed to the ground... totally speechless!


Its not the first time I have been playing pool that deals with money, but against strong player like him is really first time... (kudo to him! Even better than the uncles outside). Anyway I lost 10 bucks for the race, but rest assured this isnt going to be the last time I will race him, one day I am going to beat him!

No comments:

Post a Comment