Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday.

It been a long time since I last update... lol too busy with stuffs... Anyway ytd was my birthday but celebration was push to this coming weekend... Haha



However my best moment on my birthday was when she suddenly called out my name and said: "Happy Birthday!" I was in a shock! I die die also didnt expect her to wish and it really kinda melt my heart! That was my best moment for this year seriously... It really brighten up my mood for the entire day! :D


Unfortunately I can't reveal my feeling to her at all. No one will know how much I liked her but I dunwan to affect her happiness! So as long as I can see her smiling always... I am already contented... There is no need for her to be my stead at all... :)


Anyway thx Lav and XX for the wonderful gifts! I really liked it alot! :)


Thats all, might not be blogging again for a long long time... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment