Saturday, November 14, 2009

You are here.

(Chapter 39)

"I can't see... anything. Dear dear... you wait for me... alright? We'll make another... promise in 2008, 2 years from... now. Here."
"Yes! Dont leave me. Not now. We still have our plans and promises."
"Aren't they just... sweet words? Tell me they... are not."
"They are not, don't leave me, Lara."
"You don't leave me, dear... dear, please don't... leave me again"
"God, Lara, Don't - Not now. I love you Lara. ok? Once upon a time, a boy meets a-"
"I can't see you. Where are... you?"
"I am here."
"You are here."


~~~~~~~~~~~


Dont want to be too much of a spoiler here, I just skip all the touching descriptions and only focus on the exchange of their conversation... This is the part that trigger my tears and it is... really tragic!


If I ever have to rate this book I will give it a 9.5/10 rating at worst... Seriously I bought this mostly out of curiously -after reading the short introduction in goodybook.com- and I never regretted it. $15.90 lesser but the story just hit straight to my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment