Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pool training

Went for pool training today... today was especially fun... Why? Cos i went back and forth 3 times... I went to pool from 3 to 3.30 den go for DE lecture, after which I come back again at 4.45 and played till 5.30 before running off to take my GEM test... Come back again around 6 and stayed all the way till 8.30... lol...



Ok I am just being lame... ;x


Anyway just try the new stroking today... bridge is too low... hard to get pinpoint accuracy... hence I guess I can only stick to open bridge... I did try to incorporate the new stroking style to my original stroking style and it does work wonder... Only for a few match... after that I cui liao... cant even know where am I gripping my cue lol...



Hopefully I can further polish that combined stroking to a more comfortable posture, so as to prolong my stamina... Hahas!

No comments:

Post a Comment