Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just some update

Didnt update blog for a really long time, I admit I was too lazy lol!


Anyway just some update, recently I grew crazy for korean female group SNSD, dunno why just feel they are not just talents in singing and dancing, but man, they are really hot, and they are a bunch of nice ppl as well. :)


Anyway I just got back my sem 3 result, was very happy with it but I was also relief at the same time, at least I was lucky with my Maths and CTA, I barely managed to scrape through these 2 modules. However I am quite pissed with the CRS teacher, she basically slaughter most of us, no one except Anderson managed to get A for this module.


ACS: A
CTA: A
DCS: A
EID: B+
E Maths: A
CRS: B

SEMESTER GPA: 3.827
CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.847


Unfortunately I got a C for dip+ Maths though, and I barely pass my GEM module, phew! At least now I dun hv to retake GEM liao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment