Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Holidays!

Finally end of year exams over liao... going to be year 2 haha...


DE paper was kinda hard for certain questions, I dun have much confident in getting A as well... Now wat is left for me is the actual result release on March 23th...


The modules which I am worried will be IE, DE and PEEE. PEEE was becz of labtest 2 which I screwed up... If not A would have been a confirm grade liao... Sian! For IE seriously, That damn car... haix dunno wat to say la... If I get A is a miracle... Now I must really pray hard for my result sia!


Anyway for today went pool with shawn... final score was like 15-1, lol... That 1 match I lost was becz of accidental potting of the black ball prematurely... Anyway I didnt play well today also... so I guess I can only say Shawn was just unlucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment